Welcome

Please follow this blog to view the comings, goings, projects, homework, special events and fun of Susan Isaacson's 5th grade class at Gale Elementary.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Introduction

Welcome to our class blog!   

Let me introduce myself. I am Susan Isaacson.  This is my tenth year teaching elementary school, and I love teaching! I do not love chickens.  My family is amazing!  My husband and I have been married for 29 years; we have four children, one daughter-in-law, two sons-in-law and two adorable grandsons. We have two chocolate labs with puppies on the way! I love to exercise, "So You Think You Can Dance?" art, and food (though I don't like to cook much anymore)!

I will send a newsletter home each week, but I will also post it on this blog.  Students will have daily homework assignments, but long-term projects will be posted on the blog. Since we do not have planners at this point, I will be giving each student a weekly homework calendar where they will record daily homework assignments.  Look for this homework calendar in your student's Gale homework folder.

Please mark your calendars for our 5th Grade Open House!  It is scheduled for Monday, August 20th, from 6:30 until 7:30 in the evening.  We hope you will bring the whole family!


No comments:

Post a Comment